Idaho Health Data Exchange’s training team has developed an expansive list of resources designed to help our participants understand and get the most out of our systems.
IHDE provides online and in person training to facilitate straightforward and easy adoption of the Clinical Portal into your organization.
IHDE provides documentation and detailed resources for participants to refer back to. If you are ever missing something or need a refresher, we have you covered.
Why Idaho providers are using Idaho Health Data Exchange:
• Improved clinical decision-making for providers
• Immediate Access to patient records for staff
• Provides more efficient and effective care coordination
• Prevents unnecessary hospital visits and diagnostic tests
• Understanding the whole health of a patient
“I use IHDE on a daily basis. It is an invaluable resource in my day to day operations. As a clinical liaison, urgency is omnipresent. Having access to the clinical records without having to call someone else to send them to me is a most valuable resource in facilitating timely transfer of information and the admission process.”
— Josh Reed, CAD, Director of Operations