Benefits and Services for Hospitals and Medical Providers
A comprehensive patient medical history will be available anywhere you are to improve accessibility. You can access information from your office, home, and when you’re out of the area via the Internet.
Depending on the capabilities of your EMR, can be electronically routed to other providers in your office, including authorized staff such as medical records staff, Physician’s Assistants (PA) etc. If you need the information in paper format, it can easily be printed and placed into the patient’s chart.
- Decrease preventable readmissions.
- Improve transitions of care.
- Life-saving access to patient information.
- Clinical Portal by Orion Health
- Availability of lab reports, radiology images, transcription reports
- Image Exchange (PACS)
- Connect your EMR/EHR system to IHDE
- Direct Messaging
- PCMH Support
- Public Health Reporting
- Patient Portal