ConnectAmerica is a web-based, integrated communications platform developed for RPM education and patient engagement that is both powerful and flexible.
Bluetooth-enabled devices to monitor, track and transmit patient health data from the comfort of their home.
Real-time connections with physicians and other caregivers via video calls, phone, interactive voice response (IVR), email or text.
Transmitted via cellular network, no internet or land line needed.
Continuous risk stratification driving earlier interventions resulting in better outcomes.
- Remote Patient Monitoring Cellular Hub which is also a PERS device and come with a pendant or watch for fall detection alert.
Examples of Monitoring Devices
- Pulse Oximeters With Heart Rate
- Peak Flow Meter
- Blood Pressure Monitors With Heart Rate
- Life Scan Glucose Meter
- Medication Management
- Variety of Scales That Weigh Patients Up To 550 lbs
- Personal Emergency Response