The IHDE has selected Orion Health to replace our existing HIE solution. The planning, migration and implementation of Orion Health is targeted for completion in 2014.
With Orion Health, the IHDE will have a much more flexible and scalable core solution, offering greater value at no additional fees to existing IHDE participants.
Some immediate core benefits:
- The existing Virtual Health Record (VHR) will be replaced by Orion’s clinical portal…a more expansive offering
- Customized clinical portal view for individual users, mapping to the medical staff’s unique workflows
- Notifications (ADT Alerts – ER/Hospital Admissions, new report received, etc.)
- Secure Messaging between IHDE participants
- Greater browser compatibility (IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and mobile device enabled
- Immunization Registry Gateway
- Reports / Analytics
- Patient Portal
- Dashboard Metrics
- “Direct” Secure Messaging
- Public Health Reporting
- As always, we will continue to offer our HIE solution in a consistently private and secure environment.
As we move forward with the Orion Health implementation, the IHDE integration and marketing staff will be scheduling communication, planning and training sessions with each IHDE participant.
Please refer to our website for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding this exciting change. As always, please contact us with any questions you and/or your teams may have.
Thank you for being a valuable participant with the IHDE. Your partnership and feedback has helped guide us through this decision-making process and has allowed us to offer you greater benefits and higher value.
Idaho Health Data Exchange